DH Companies, LLC is a premier Project Management company. We provide Procurement, Freight/Logistics, Warehousing, Installation and Recycling services pertaining to the Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment utilized across an array of diverse industries, with a specialization in the hospitality industry. Our Company provides an excellent work environment and is passionate in its dedication to provide superior services and proactive project management in an ethical manner that reflects the attitude of our brand. We place a high value on the welfare and commitment of our employees as well as the superior level of service they provide to our customers. Our employees are our greatest asset and valuable members of our company and community.
As a Business Development Representative, you will play an integral role in driving company sales revenue and growth through client pipeline management, opportunity development and customer service initiatives.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible managing initiatives including lead generation, client development, general sales, proposal management and sales administration, as well as growing the organization’s profits by attracting new clients not only in the hospitality market but also senior living, multifamily, healthcare and other potential markets. You will be responsible for discovering and converting appropriate prospects into clients and utilizing approved strategies for positioning DH Companies, LLC in the marketplace.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of B2B in the Hospitality Industry sales.
- As much as fifty percent travel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have advanced organizational skills and be fully capable of multi-tasking.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extremely responsive and customer service driven.
- Strong interpersonal / teamwork skills.
- Ability to work effectively with internal clients, vendors, colleagues and support staff.
- Collaboration skills to build positive relationships and trust.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products/services, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions through project management services.
- You should have both a business background that enables the engagement at the key stakeholder level, and a professional services sales background that enables you to easily interact with customers.
- Position may be remote or hybrid.
Our Manassas, VA office offers a fun, energetic and vibrant environment! Our compensation package is competitive within the market, and our team member benefits package includes vacation, holiday pay, and medical/dental/vision insurance as well as 401K employer contributions (vested immediately).