Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
We are a fun-loving team that gets the job done. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do, and we’re looking for an Installer who shares our passion for success.
So, what does a day in the life of a Project Coordinator at DH Companies look like?
As a Project Coordinator for the Procurement & Freight team, your responsibilities will include, planning, organizing, implementing, and executing Warehouse and Installation project objectives pertaining to client’s FF&E and OS&E. You will coordinate and manage all projects involving property expansions, renovations, new construction, design, and recycling project, ensuring your team all pertinent information regarding the delivery and financial data of the project.
This role is remote or hybrid.
The Skills Needed to Drive Business Impact
Build Meaningful Connections
- Support team interaction.
- Energetic, self-starter.
- Passionate, dedicated, dependable, insightful & genuine.
- People person, upbeat & positive outlook.
Demonstrate Collaboration and Communication Know How
- Demonstrate strong and consistent communication skills.
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal skills & customer service.
- Extremely responsive and customer service driven.
- Collaboration skills to build positive relationships and trust.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external clients, vendors, colleagues and DHC staff.
The Need to Succeed
- Prior experience with FF&E would be an asset.
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask.
- Project Management.
- Creative thinking and research skills to gain the latest knowledge of freight-logistics industry trends, especially in relation to discovering innovative or groundbreaking operational products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 1-5 years related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Teams.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Up to 30% travel.