One Solution. Measurable Results.
Whether a client needs minimal installation services or management of a highly complex, multifaceted project, our team of installation experts will create and execute a customized, highly detailed installation plan. An experienced project management team will be on-site serving as the primary point of contact and providing real-time information regarding installation progress, scheduling, receiving reports, damages and punch-out procedures. Clients can rest assured no detail is overlooked.
Our value-added services include:
- Nationwide DH-Employed Installation Crews
- Experienced On-Site Professionals
- 24/7 Web-Based Tracking System
- DH Solutions
- FF&E Schedule
- Dedicated Onsite Project Managers Overseeing Project
- Coordination with Project Team on Critical Items and Follow Up
- Coordination on Inventory Variances or Late FF&E
- Schedule Management and Review
- Manage Claims or Replacements for Damaged Goods
- Reconcile Punch List, Tracking and Follow Up
- 3 Tier management team for all projects:
- Field Manager
- Install Manager
- Field Supervisor
- When Handling All Services, DH Assumes Responsibility for Damages & Reports Freight Claims
DH Companies will work to create a delivery schedule that streamlines the FF&E installation to enable the owner the ability to turn over the hotel in the most time-efficient manner.
Our comprehensive suite of competitively priced services includes:
FF&E Project Management