DH Companies, LLC is a premier Project Management company. We provide Procurement, Freight/Logistics, Warehousing, Installation and Recycling services pertaining to the Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment utilized across an array of diverse industries, with a specialization in the hospitality industry. Our Company provides an excellent work environment and is passionate in its dedication to provide superior services and proactive project management in an ethical manner that reflects the attitude of our brand. We place a high value on the welfare and commitment of our employees as well as the superior level of service they provide to our customers. Our employees are our greatest asset and valuable members of our company and community.
As a Warehouse and Install Project Manager, you will play an integral role in facilitating project execution from the warehousing phase through delivery and installation, including recycling when requested.
As the Project Manager of Warehousing/Installation/Recycling Services, you will plan, organize, implement, and execute project objectives primarily pertaining to Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E). You will oversee budget management and timely completion of all DH Companies’ projects involving property expansions, renovations, new construction, and recycling projects. You will also work in conjunction with the Project Manager Assistant that supports warehousing, installation, and recycling. You will serve in a leadership capacity as a main point of contact among internal and external resources and key partners during the warehousing/installation/recycling phase. You will have the management responsibility for these services for multiple FF&E projects within the team, ensuring that each project is completed on time and within the contracted budget requirements. You will cross-train alongside Project Managers that support and oversee all functions (Procurement, Freight/Logistics, Warehouse/Installation, & Recycling) and responsibilities within the Projects department.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree plus three (3) years of work experience in Project Management OR an Associate’s Degree plus five (5) years of work experience in Project Management.
- Three (3) years of project procurement ERP systems and at least (2) years of managerial experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel including formula creation, pivot tables and V look up capabilities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely responsive and customer service driven.
- Strong interpersonal / teamwork skills.
- Ability to work effectively with internal clients, vendors, colleagues and support staff.
- Mentorship skills and a commitment to learning that encourages personal and professional growth by providing individualized training to Project Manager Assistants.
- Collaboration skills to build positive relationships and trust.
- Creative thinking and research skills to gain the latest knowledge of hospitality industry trends, especially in relation to discovering innovative or groundbreaking operational products.
- Communication skills to positively influence DH Companies’ partners and to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Problem solving skills with flexibility and creativity in finding solutions for difficult problems.
- Leadership skills to implement project goals, effectively manage Project Manager Assistant and adapt to change.
Our Manassas, VA office offers a fun, energetic and vibrant environment! Our compensation package is competitive within the market, and our team member benefits package includes vacation, holiday pay, and medical/dental/vision insurance as well as 401K employer contributions (vested immediately).