DH Companies, LLC is a premier Project Management company. DH provides Design, Procurement, Freight/Logistics, Warehousing, Installation and Recycling services pertaining to the Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment utilized across an array of diverse industries, with a specialization in the hospitality, Senior Living and Multi-Family segments.
As an All-Service Project Manager Assistant, you will play an integral role in facilitating project execution from the design and purchasing phase, assisting in the management of the data and data entry for the supply chain on behalf of the client, through the warehousing phase via receipt, delivery, and installation, including recycling, while providing proactive and solution-oriented assistance to the team and projects.
The All-Service Project Manager Assistant, you will assist with planning, organizing, implementing, and executing project objectives primarily pertaining to Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) and Operating, Supplies & Equipment (OS&E). You will assist with all DH Companies’ projects involving property expansions, renovations, new construction, and recycling projects. This is an overall supportive administrative role that ensures the data integrity to successfully run the life cycle of a project. You will cross-train alongside Project Managers that support all functions (Design, Procurement, Warehousing, Installation, & Recycling) and responsibilities within the Projects department. You will have the overall supportive responsibility for the execution of multiple projects within the team, ensuring that each project is completed on time and within the contracted budget requirements.
You will cross-train in a manner that supports and oversees all functions (Design, Procurement, Freight/Logistics, Warehouse/Installation, & Recycling) and responsibilities within the Projects department. You will have the overall responsibility for the assistance with multiple FF&E & OS&E projects within the teams, ensuring that each project is completed on time and within the contracted budget requirements.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• A minimum of 1 year of Project Management Experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with flexibility and creativity in finding solutions for difficult problems.
• Sales Force experience a plus
• Ability to support project goals and effectively adapt to continuous change.
• Must have advanced organizational skills and be fully capable of multi-tasking
• Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely responsive and customer service driven
• Must possess a detail oriented and always negotiating personality
• Strong interpersonal / teamwork skills
• Ability to work effectively with internal and external clients, vendors, colleagues and DHC staff.
• A commitment to learning that encourages personal and professional growth
• Collaboration skills to build positive relationships and trust.
• Communication skills to positively influence DH Companies’ partners and to communicate effectively at all levels.